DECEMBER 7 & 14 @ 7:30PM
December 8, 9, 15, 16 @ 3:00PM & 7:00PM
2700 East Broadway, Vancouver, BC
highlights from last year’s performances!
MISSED LAST YEAR'S SHOW? WATCH THE SCT 2017 RECAP VIDEO FROM LAST YEAR'S PRODUCTION.
THE 51ST ANNUAL VANCOUVER
SINGING CHRISTMAS TREE
Hundreds of Christmas-related shows and concerts take place in the Lower Mainland in December. One of the most impressive, famous, longest-running and unique performances is without a doubt the Singing Christmas Tree at Broadway Church.
In 2018 the event celebrates its 51st anniversary. Since 1967 thousands of people have participated in the Singing Christmas Tree, and hundreds of thousands more have been thoroughly entertained.
The free event takes place about 10 times each year over the course of six days in the lead up to Christmas. It involves a cast, choir and support staff of over 250 volunteers, and the stage features a giant Christmas tree with 10 levels from which 80+ members of the choir perform. The show involves singing by the choir, solo performances, mini skits, acrobatics, dancers and even people floating down from the ceiling.
If you’ve never been to the Singing Christmas Tree, you need to go!
PHOTOS FROM LAST YEAR'S PRODUCTION
Second batch of tickets sold out.
another batch of tickets will be available on november 22 at 9pm. (night)
1. Tickets DO NOT GUARANTEE entry into the show because we intentionally release more tickets per show than we have actual seats (to account for unused or wasted tickets). Seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis, so please arrive early. Since seating is limited, NO reserving of seats for family/friends is permitted.
2. Tickets are transferable and represent no cash value.
3. The show is approximately 90 minutes long. There is no intermission, but an offering will be received half-way through each presentation.
4. Pets and food are not allowed in the auditorium. Drinks with lids will be permitted.
5. The number of parking spaces at our venue is limited. Please come early if you are coming by vehicle, or plan to take transit by bus or SkyTrain to the Renfrew Station.
Have questions or inquiries? Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.