*** ALL TICKETS ARE NOW “SOLD OUT". ***
Thank you for your interest in this year’s special 50th Anniversary of the Vancouver Singing Christmas Tree. We are grateful for this enthusiastic and record-setting response from this year’s audience!!
A. Are you still hoping to attend a performance? Know this:
ALL tickets expire 30 minutes before each show begins, at which point we let everyone enter until all seats are filled. We recommend that you come at least an hour before a show to stand in our “Non-Ticket Holder” line, in hopes that there will still be seating available at the time when all tickets expire. Historically, we have found that there is a good chance that many can still get seating this way.
Performance dates: Dec 8, 15 @ 7:30pm. Dec 9, 10, 16, 17 @ 3:00pm and 7:00pm for a total of ten performances.
B. Were you fortunate enough to get a ticket? Please remember the following important pieces of information:
1. ALL TICKETS EXPIRE 30 MINUTES BEFORE EACH SHOW BEGINS, at which point ANY guest without a ticket will be seated until our seating capacity is reached. Make sure to arrive early since seating is limited. * As a result, there will be NO reserving of seats for family/friends after 30 minutes prior to show start time. *
2. Tickets DO NOT GUARANTEE entry into the show. Because we intentionally release more tickets per show than we have actual seats (to account for unused or wasted tickets), seating is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
3. Tickets are transferable and represent no cash value.
4. Hearing Assistance and Translation Service (Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean and Spanish) is available. Please download the "Audio Everywhere" app on your mobile device prior to the show, and bring your own headphones. Wifi password will be provided at the Translation Booth in the lobby when you enter.
5. The length of the show is approximately 90 minutes long. There is no intermission, but there is a free-will offering half-way through each presentation.
6. Pets and food are not allowed in the auditorium. Drinks with lids will be permitted.
7. Due to construction on our premises, the amount of parking spaces have been reduced. Please come early if you are coming by vehicle or plan to take transit by bus or skytrain to the Renfrew Station.